Focus - SG Focus - SG

nice

enjoyed every aspect of it. Nice work.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

hell yea :D tyyy

Tyurru ~ Daylight Mist Tyurru ~ Daylight Mist

damn...

you kicked my first songs ass.

nice work.

keep em coming

Tyurru responds:

Thanks!

A Traveler's Journey Pt. 4 V2 A Traveler's Journey Pt. 4 V2

word

i just completed the entire journey, and this one is my favorite. love that pad in the intro, mixes well with that good piano riff. sets a nice mood for the song.

now i gotta check out this expedition vid.

5/5
10/10

vote added +.45, gotta love high voting power.

OpenLight responds:

Thanks man! haha glad to know you liked this. And I'll keep that in mind about that first pad. I'm sure I could use it for stuff later.

Super 3 Super 3

i get it now

now i know why you 0 spam my tracks.

its because your upset that have front page scores and am on the top thirty about every other month, multiple songs with over 10k downloads and 0 songs below a 4.3 with thousands of votes.

and all you have is a 0.88 with 10 dl's because its fucking terrible.

you mad.

beakerboy responds:

umad?

Kris Sumara - Wip Kris Sumara - Wip

boss

all that needs to be said. this song is boss. i need to work on trance plucks, because the pluck in this song brings it all together. great song.

you gotta keep going with it, maybe fade it into a synth or pad based riff with a lot of body. find an epic chord progression and and then bring the beat and pluck back in over it and youl have an epic, deep bodied and vast blow your mind kind of piece in the middle and then fade it back into the calmer beat like in the intro. just ideas, tryin to picture it in my head.

Drill for more Obama Drill for more Obama

um...

i give you an 8 because it sounds good, good quality, good track overall.

but i sure hope this was written before obama took office, because its kind of funny listening to it at this point.

J3envolio responds:

Nope, I started writing this in November 2009. ^^

Cheers for the rating.

Have fun;
J3en

Esprit Esprit

fantastic

a very unique riff. it follows the style of a lot of your other tracks. i feel there is more you could od ot the percussion to really add a strong and full beat to the song. but thats my only thought.

great track, i like your style.

Summer Ocean (EP2 cut) Summer Ocean (EP2 cut)

how do you do it

more amazing work from one of newgrounds best. I dont know if you guys have already thought about it but you F-777, envy, and BOUNC3 should all do a masterpiece collab. Then i could go to envy's house 10 minutes down the road and watch him work. perhaps pick up enough pointers to get me into the NG elite lol. look forward to seeing more from all of you guys.

Kr1z responds:

Thanks for the support!
Me and Jesse are releasing our collab album VERY soon!

Dance4Life Dance4Life

good stuff

amazing track but that Tiesto already has a song with that name.

other than that its great

kirja100 responds:

Yeah... I know that!!!
But this is my dance!! ;)

~|| Self-Sacrifice ~|| Self-Sacrifice

good stuff

love that slide melody.
and the piano backs it well as the chopped bass gives that bounce feel.

i really liked your transition at 2:17, nice work.

i agree with elricbro1, i think you know the techniques for a nice transe track and i look foward to hearing it.

T-Free responds:

Great to see this coming from you, DenVessidence, it's an honor to me! Thanks! I hope you all will like my techno and trance songs in future, too!^^